Thursday, May 22, 2014

Title 1 Parent Survey

Title I Parent Survey

Trailblazers,
Here is a link to the Parent Survey for Title I.  Remember this year BRES operated on the school wide model.  All of our Parents Are Connected Nights, our Banks Book of the Year and related activities, the  purchase of additional guided reading leveled books and technology resources were all due to the funds available to us through the federal Title I program.  

Please follow this link to take a quick survey regarding Title I here at BRES.  This information will go directly to Central Office Title I.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you. 


Carmen Montero Graf
Principal
Banks Road Elementary
10225 Chambers Road
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919).890.7333

Follow at Twitter: carmenmonterograf@BanksRoadES